Sunday, June 14, 2009

When all else fails....

These men are geniuses...if they're trying to hook up with girls who are too young to go to the bar. Something tells me these dudes (or maybe just one single creepy dude) are probably old enough to be your dad. Just a hunch, but don't take my word for it. If you're into free beer, check it out and report back.

Um...also, what exactly are they going to be "cutting up all night?"


Free Keg Party (Uptown - Audubon)


I will hosting a Keg Party on Friday Night the 26th of June in my backyard. I will have a few friends over listening to music, cooking on the grill and other stuff. We are going to be playing some drinking games, and cutting up all night. If you are interested, this is by invitation only, drop me an email and pic. I have done this in the past and it is always a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps he means this kind of cut up?
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cut+up

    Cue up Outkast's 'West Savannah' (from Aquemini) for a fine usage example.

    ReplyDelete